Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Universal Hydraulic Tractor Fluid, 5 Gal
- Item # 6LCW2
- Mfr. Model # 10571
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 40.25 lbs.
- Item Hydraulic Oil
- Base Bio-Based
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Plastic Pail
- SAE Grade 25W
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- Viscosity Index 230
- Color Clear Amber
- Pour Point -13 Degrees F
- Flash Point 426 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.904
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 42 to 50 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 9.8 to 11.4 cSt
- Application Tractors Using a Shared Hydraulic Reservoir For Clutches, Brakes and Lift Systems
- For Use With Tractors Using a Shared Hydraulic Reservoir For Clutches, Brakes and Lift Systems
- Standards John Deere Wear/Corrosion Test, Piston Rump AT 94661 and Flow Degradation Test. Vickers 35-VQ. ASTM D-130 is 1A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.