Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Universal Hydraulic Tractor Fluid, 5 Gal
- Item # 6LCW2
- Mfr. Model # 10571
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 40.25 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Oil
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypePlastic Pail
- SAE Grade25W
- ISO Viscosity GradeNot Specified
- Viscosity Index230
- ColorClear Amber
- Pour Point-13 Degrees F
- Flash Point426 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.904
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C42 to 50 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C9.8 to 11.4 cSt
- ApplicationTractors Using a Shared Hydraulic Reservoir For Clutches, Brakes and Lift Systems
- For Use WithTractors Using a Shared Hydraulic Reservoir For Clutches, Brakes and Lift Systems
- StandardsJohn Deere Wear/Corrosion Test, Piston Rump AT 94661 and Flow Degradation Test. Vickers 35-VQ. ASTM D-130 is 1A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.