Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flotation Device, Automatic, Black
- Item # 3URV3
- Mfr. Model # 2000005012
- UNSPSC # 46181507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.3 lbs.
- ItemInflatable Life Jacket
- MaterialHeavy-Duty Nylon Outer Shell
- Closure TypeBelt
- StandardsUSCG Approved Type V for Use when Worn on Uninspected Commercial Vessels Less Than 40' and Not Carrying Passengers for Hire. Approved Substitute for a Type II or III Personal Flotation Device when Worn and Used in Accordance with the Owner's Manual.
- Features2" Adjustable Belt, Mesh Storage Bag, Carbon Dioxide Cylinder and Bobbin, Emergency Whistle on Bladder, Automatic Inflator with Single-Point Indicator, Lanyard and Oral Tube to Manually Inflate
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.