Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Combustion Analyzer, NO1 Sensor
- Item # 6CMR9
- Mfr. Model # C157KIT
- UNSPSC # 41113102
- Catalog Page # 785
- Shipping Weight 11.68 lbs.
- Item Portable Combustion Analyzer Kit
- Type NO1 Sensor
- Fuel Type Natural Gas, Propane, Light and Heavy Oil, Bio Fuel, Wood
- Combustion Efficency 0.1 to 99.9%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 21%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 to 20%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 2000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. 20 to 2400 Degrees F
- Stack Temp. 20 to 2400 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft +/-32 In. WC
- Nitric Oxide Measurement Range 0 to 100 ppm
- Excess Air 0 to 250%
- Display LCD Backlight
- Battery Type (4) AA
- Includes Probe, Hose Assembly, Batteries, IR Printer, (2) K Type Temperature Probes, (2) Pressure Hoses, True Draft Probe, Gas Pressure Hose, AC Adapter, Rolls Printer Paper, Particle Filters, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 Year
- Features Differential Pressure Measurement, CO Air Free, Customizible Paramenters View, Worklight, 179 Memory Positions, Individual Report Printouts, Unique DMM Style Rotary Selector, Protective Boot with Integral Manet, Real Time Clock, CO Readings to 1ppm, Infrared Printer Port, Inlet Tube/Probe Connector
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.