Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Combustion Analyzer Kit, Oil
- Item # 6CMR7
- Mfr. Model # C155OILKIT
- UNSPSC # 41113102
- Catalog Page # 785
- Shipping Weight 12.4 lbs.
- Item Portable Combustion Analyzer Kit
- Type Oil Service
- Fuel Type Natural Gas, Propane, Light and Heavy Oil, Bio Fuel, Wood
- Combustion Efficency 0.1 to 99.9%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 21%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 to 20%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 2000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. 20 to 2400 Degrees F
- Stack Temp. 20 to 2400 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft +/-32 In. WC
- Excess Air 0 to 250%
- Display LCD
- Battery Type (4) AA
- Includes Probe, Hose Assembly, Batteries, Smoke Pump Tester, Smoke Test Paper and Chart, IR Printer, (2) K Type Temperature Probes, (2) Pressure Hoses, True Draft Probe, Gas Pressure Hose, AC Adapter, Rolls Printer Paper, Particle Filters, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Detectors (1001)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors (452)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detectors (440)
- Gas Analyzers (121)
- Combustion Analyzers (78)
- Flue Gas Analyzers (75)
- Carbon Monoxide Analyzers (44)
- Carbon Dioxide Analyzers (25)
- Stack Gas Analyzers (14)
- Boiler Efficiency (11)
- Combustion Efficiency (11)
- Heater Efficiency (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.