Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Combustion Analyzer
- Item # 6CMR5
- Mfr. Model # C155
- UNSPSC # 41113102
- Catalog Page # 882
- Shipping Weight 8.42 lbs.
- ItemPortable Combustion Analyzer
- TypeDigital Electronic
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas, Propane, Light and Heavy Oil, Bio Fuel, Wood
- Combustion Efficency0.1 to 99.9%
- Oxygen Concentration0 to 21%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0 to 20%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range0 to 2000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp.20 to 2400 Degrees F
- Stack Temp.20 to 2400 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft+/-32 In. WC
- Excess Air0 to 250%
- Battery Type(4) AA
- IncludesProbe, Hose Assembly, Batteries, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Detectors (994)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors (454)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detectors (443)
- Gas Analyzers (121)
- Combustion Analyzers (77)
- Flue Gas Analyzers (74)
- Carbon Monoxide Analyzers (40)
- Carbon Dioxide Analyzers (25)
- Boiler Efficiency (12)
- Heater Efficiency (12)
- Combustion Efficiency (11)
- Stack Gas Analyzers (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.