Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Combustion Meter, CO, CO2
- Item # 15U824
- Mfr. Model # C20
- UNSPSC # 41113102
- Catalog Page # 882
- Shipping Weight 3.65 lbs.
- ItemPortable Combustion Meter
- TypeDigital Electronic, CO, CO2
- Fuel TypeLight Oil, Propane, Natural Gas, Heavy Oil, and Wood
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0 to 30%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range0 to 1999 ppm
- Battery TypeAA
- IncludesAnalyzer, Probe Hose Assembly, (4) AA Batteries, EOS Technology, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Analyzers (122)
- Combustion Analyzers (78)
- Flue Gas Analyzers (75)
- Carbon Monoxide Analyzers (42)
- Combustion Testers (30)
- Carbon Monoxide Testers (29)
- Carbon Dioxide Analyzers (25)
- Combustion Meters (22)
- Furnace Testers (19)
- Gas Combustion Testers (18)
- Boiler Testers (17)
- Carbon Dioxide Testers (16)
- Oil Combustion Testers (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.