Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dew Point Mtr, 0 to 100 per Rel Hum Rnge
- Item # 9TDG8
- Mfr. Model # DTH31
- UNSPSC # 41112302
- Catalog Page # 849
- Shipping Weight 0.34 lbs.
- ItemDew Point Meter
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-3%
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-1 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range-69 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range-90.4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution0.01
- Temp. Range (C)-20 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-0.6 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F)0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C)0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor TypePolymer Film
- DisplayDigital 3 Line LCD
- Battery Type(2) AAA
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data HoldYes
- Response Time60 sec.
- Special FeaturesLow Battery Indicator, Pocket Size Design, Reset
- IncludesInstruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.