Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combustion Analyzer, CO2/CO
- Item # 33H561
- Mfr. Model # C30
- UNSPSC # 41113102
- Catalog Page # 785
- Shipping Weight 3.4 lbs.
- Item Combustion Meter
- Type CO2/CO
- Fuel Type Light Oil, Propane, Natural gas, Heavy Oil, and Wood
- Combustion Efficency 0.1 to 99.9%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 21%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 to 20%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 1999ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. 32 to 122 Degrees F
- Stack Temp. 32 to 1112 Degrees F
- Display LCD
- Battery Type AA
- Includes Analyzer, Flue Probe, Water Trap, Particle Filter, Protective Rubber Boot with Magnet, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.