Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combustion Analyzer, Plus NO1/NO2
- Item # 33H564
- Mfr. Model # KM900CONS
- UNSPSC # 41113102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 72.0 lbs.
- ItemCombustion Efficiency Analyzer
- TypePlus NO1/NO2
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas, Town Gas, Gascor, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Propane, Butane, Anthracite, Coke, Coal, Kinsale Gas.
- Combustion Efficency0.1 to 99.9%
- Oxygen Concentration0 to 25%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0 to 99.9%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range0 to 10000ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp.32 to 122 Degrees F
- Stack Temp.32 to 1112 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft+/-60" WC
- Sulfur Dioxide Measurement Range0 to 5,000 ppm
- Excess Air0 to 250%
- Battery Type6V Sealed Lead Acid
- IncludesAnalyzer, Flue Probe, Water Trap, Particle Filter, Protective Rubber Boot with Magnet, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.