Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- Item # 8EUN6
- Mfr. Model # CD100A
- UNSPSC # 26131701
- Catalog Page # 881
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- ItemCombustible Gas Leak Detector
- DetectsAcetone, Alcohol, Ammonia, Benzene, Butane, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Halon, Hydrogen Sulfide, Industrial Solvents, Jet Fuel, Lacquer Thinners, Methane, Naphtha, Natural Gas, Propane, Refrigerants and Toluene
- Measuring Range50 ppm (Methane)
- IndicatorAudio and Visual Tic Rate
- FeaturesFully Adjustable Thumbwheel
- IncludesDetector, Battery and Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Detectors (1129)
- Gas Sniffers (1123)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Detectors (515)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detectors (514)
- Combustible Gas Detectors (106)
- Methane Detectors (83)
- Methane (CH4) Gas Detectors (81)
- Ammonia Detectors (21)
- Ammonia (NH3) Gas Detectors (19)
- Propane (C3H8) Gas Detectors (13)
- Boiler Efficiency (12)
- Heater Efficiency (12)
- Combustion Efficiency (11)
- Ethylene Oxide (C2H4O) Gas Detectors (5)
- Ethylene Oxide Detectors (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.