Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Anemometer with Humidity, 0.3 to 35 mps
- Item # 9WP68
- Mfr. Model # DAFM3B
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 878
- Shipping Weight 2.12 lbs.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 1 to 114
- Velocity (MPS) 0.3 to 35
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-5%
- Air Volume 0 to 99,999 cfm
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3% @ 10 to 60% RH, +/-5% @ Other Range
- Dew Point Range -90 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Probe Size 2.83" dia.
- Cord Length 3.9 ft.
- Display Large LCD
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Power Source 9V Alkaline Battery or 200mA Adapter
- Special Features WB, DP, RH, AT
- Includes Vane Sensor, Battery, Hard Carry Case, Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3710)
- Testers (3559)
- Test Instruments (3090)
- Temperature Meters (810)
- Temperature Indicators (540)
- Digital Multimeter Meters (262)
- Multimeter Testers (207)
- Airflow Indicators (122)
- Anemometers (98)
- Air Velocity Meters (96)
- Humidity Meters (90)
- Wind Speed Indicators (77)
- Humidity Testers (76)
- Relative Humidity Meters (59)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (56)
- Air Velocity Testers (53)
- Anemometer Testers (51)
- Wind Velocity Testers (51)
- Wind Meters (49)
- Thermoanemometers (46)
- Rotary Vane Anemometers (34)
- Psychrometers (22)
- Wind Speed Indicating Meters (19)
- Thermistor Thermometers (18)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.