Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Triple RCA Dubbing Cable, RG59U, 25 ft.
- Item # 5RFY9
- Mfr. Model # 126
- UNSPSC # 26121616
- Catalog Page # 465
- Shipping Weight 2.14 lbs.
- ItemTriple RCA Stereo Video Dubbing Composite Cable
- Cable Type3 x RG59U
- Connector TypeRCA Male to Male
- ColorBlack Cable, Red/Yellow/White Connectors
- Length25 ft.
- Jacket MaterialPVC
- ShieldingSuper, Low-Loss Shielded
- Number of Cables1 Video/2 Audio
- For Use WithSuitable for DSS Satellite Installations
- FeaturesFully Molded, Gold Plated Plugs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Communications Cables (2056)
- Interface Cables (753)
- Video Cables (689)
- Shielded Cables (520)
- Audio-Video Cables (435)
- Coaxial Cables (193)
- CCTV Cables (139)
- Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) Cables (139)
- Closed-Circuit Television Cables (139)
- VCR Cables (98)
- RCA Cables (89)
- Entertainment Industry Cables (80)
- RCA Video Cables (27)
- Composite Cables (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.