Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rolling Tool Chest, 14-3/4 In. W, 18 In. D
- Item # 9K103
- Mfr. Model # 450WD
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 44.6 lbs.
- ItemRolling Tool Chest
- MaterialMetal and Resin
- Overall Width14-3/4"
- Overall Depth18"
- Number of Pieces1
- Number of Drawers0
- Drawer SlidesNone
- Inside Width10-31/32"
- Inside Depth9-1/2"
- Number of Handles1
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
• _ Heavy duty buttress hinges
• _ Auto Pressure Equalization Valves
• _ Two way handles
• _ Stable, wide track mobility
• _ Optional drawers
• _ Hybrid double throw butterfly latches
• _ Graduated deflector ribs
• _ Secure stack design
• _ Trolley handle & wheel system
• _ The new Pelican 0450 Mobile Tool Chest has two extra compartments for
• storage. Easy access beneath the top lid gives you an extra storage
• space of 20.6 x 10.64 x 3.00" (52.3 x 27.0 x 7.6 cm).
• _ The tool chest also includes three unsealed pockets on the left side to
• store smaller items.
Please, my mind is boggled.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.