Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Book TitleContractor's Guide to Leed Certified Construction
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeEngineering and Architecture
- PublisherCengage Learning
- Publication Date20/09/2011
- Number of Pages376
- Book DescriptionContractor's Guide to Leed Certified Construction is the Consummate Source of Leed Information for all of Your Construction Students Unlike Other Leed Books that Focus on the Totality of Leed Compliance, this One of a Kind Resource Focuses on the Narrower Topic of Construction-Related Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Reference Books (1221)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.