Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Alternative Energy: Sources and Systems
- Item # 11X646
- Mfr. Model # 9781111037260
- UNSPSC # 55101524
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Item Reference Book
- Book Title Alternative Energy: Sources and Systems
- Book Format Paperback
- Book Type Engineering and Architecture
- Publisher Cengage Learning
- Publication Date 28/07/2011
- ISBN-10 1111037264
- ISBN-13 978-1111037260
- Language English
- Number of Pages 320
- Height 10-13/16"
- Width 8-1/2"
- Depth 1/2"
- Book Description This Book Bridges the Gap Between Overly Simplistic Information and High-Level Engineering Materials Instead, Alternative Energy: sources and Systems Serves as a Comprehensive Guide that Explores solar, Wind and Other Sources and the Technology Available to Harness them Readers will Gain a Better Understanding of How these Systems Work as well as how they are Put Together
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.