Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Test Lead Kit
- Item # 4WRE7
- Mfr. Model # 4WRE7
- UNSPSC # 41111905
- Catalog Page # 773
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemTest Lead Kit
- For Use WithMultimeters and Clamp On Ammeters
- Safety RatingCAT III 1000V, CAT II 300V
- IncludesModular Test Leads Shrouded Strait to Sthrouded Right Angle (4WRC4), Modular Medium Alligator Clip (4WRA4), (2) Modular Test Probe (4WRC5), (2) Test Clips with Hook Tips (4WRD3), (2) Test Clips with Pincer Tips, (2)Shrouded Banana Plug Test Lead (4WRC9), (2) Slide-on IC Probe Tip Adapter, (2) Test-Lead Couplers, Slide On Extended Tips, Short IC Adapter and (2) Bare-spade Lugs
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.