Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Walk Behind Sprayer, PC Handle, 12 Gal.
- Item # 16V882
- Mfr. Model # TL80
- UNSPSC # 21101804
- Catalog Page # 1429
- Shipping Weight 64.0 lbs.
- Item Walk Behind Sprayer
- Tank Capacity 12 gal.
- Flow Rate 1 gpm
- PSI 60
- Hose Length 8 ft.
- Spray Distance Vertical 10 ft.
- Spray Distance Horizontal 15 ft.
- Opening Size 6"
- Nozzle Boomless
- Pump 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- Tank Material Poly
- Frame Material Powder Coated Steel
- Handle Type T-Handle
- Wand Adjustable
- Wheel Dia. 13"
- Wheel Type Pneumatic
- Application Used for Applying, Fertilizer, Insecticides and Herbicides
- Features Rechargeable Battery w/charger, Replaceable Spray Nozzle, Flexible Hand-wand w/Coil Hose
- Includes In-line Filtration, Boomless Nozzle, Spot-spray Wand, Battery Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.