Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Brazing And Welding Kit, CA1260, 221-05FP Fuel, 201-05FP Oxygen, Oxy Acetylene Fuel
- Item # 5GEG7
- Mfr. Model # 0386-1323
- UNSPSC # 23171535
- Catalog Page # 3428
- Shipping Weight 36.15 lbs.
- ItemBrazing And Welding Kit
- FuelOxy Acetylene
- Cutting AttachmentCA1260
- Torch Handle103-01FP
- Pressure Regulator221-05FP Fuel, 201-05FP Oxygen
- Welding Nozzles0-W-J, 2-W-J
- Cutting Tips0-3-101
- CharacteristicsBrazes up to 1-1/4''
- StandardsUL Listed
- IncludesIncludes Oxygen Regulator, Fuel Regulator, 12.5 Ft Dual A 3/16 Hose, Goggles, Check Valves, Striker, Case, 101-01FP Handle, 0-W-J And 2-W-J Nozzles, CA1260 Cutting Attachment, 0-3-101 Cutting Tip, Type R 20 Cu Ft Oxygen Cylinder, Type Mc 10 Cu Ft Acetylene Cylinder
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The bottles do not come filled. Thank you for using Grainger's Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.