Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Submersible Trash Pump, 2/3 HP, 115V
- Item # 38H475
- Mfr. Model # HSD2.55S-62
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3674
- Shipping Weight 36.0 lbs.
- Item Construction Site/Residential Dewatering Pump
- Type Construction Site and Residential Dewatering
- HP 3/4
- Voltage 115
- Amps 7.5
- Cord Length 32 ft.
- Cord Size 16/3
- Cord Type 3-Conductor STOW, Resists Water and Oil
- Discharge NPT 2"
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 52
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 33
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 16
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 8
- Maximum Head 43 ft.
- Height 15-3/8"
- Diameter 9-3/4"
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Top Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Base Material Steel
- Impeller Material High Chrome
- Length 15-3/8"
- Width 9-3/4"
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 14"
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Motor Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Phase 1
- RPM 3410
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class E
- Bearing Type Double Shielded, Permanently Lubricated, High Temperature C3 Ball Bearings Rated for a B-10 Life
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Silicone Carbide
- Suction Open Bottom
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- Function Dewatering
- Application Nonflammable Liquids
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Agency Compliance Etl/Cetl
- Warranty 2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.