Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemConstruction Site/Residential Dewatering Pump
- TypeConstruction Site and Residential Dewatering
- Cord Length32 ft.
- Cord Size14/3
- Cord Type3-Conductor STOW, Resists Water and Oil
- Discharge NPT3"
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head60
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head60
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head60
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head59
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head55
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head51
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head46
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head41
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head35
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head27
- Maximum Head62 ft.
- HousingDie Cast Aluminum
- Top MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Base MaterialPVC
- Impeller MaterialUrethane Rubber
- Max. Dia. Solids1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp.104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia.20"
- Motor TypePSC
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- Motor HousingDie Cast Aluminum
- Insulation ClassE
- Bearing TypeDouble Shielded, Permanently Lubricated, High Temperature C3 Ball Bearings Rated for a B-10 Life
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft SealSilicone Carbide
- SuctionScreened Bottom
- HandleTop Carrying
- ApplicationNonflammable Liquids
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids
- Agency ComplianceEtl/Cetl
- Warranty2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.