Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Submersible Trash Pump, 1 HP, 115V
- Item # 38H473
- Mfr. Model # HS3.75S-62
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3674
- Shipping Weight 49.0 lbs.
- Item Construction Site/Residential Dewatering Pump
- Type Construction Site and Residential Dewatering
- HP 1
- Voltage 115
- Amps 9.6
- Cord Length 32 ft.
- Cord Size 14/3
- Cord Type 3-Conductor STOW, Resists Water and Oil
- Discharge NPT 3"
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 59
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 51
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 27
- Maximum Head 62 ft.
- Height 15-1/4"
- Diameter 12-7/16"
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Top Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Base Material PVC
- Impeller Material Urethane Rubber
- Length 15-1/4"
- Width 12-7/16"
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 20"
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Motor Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Phase 1
- RPM 3408
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class E
- Bearing Type Double Shielded, Permanently Lubricated, High Temperature C3 Ball Bearings Rated for a B-10 Life
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Silicone Carbide
- Suction Screened Bottom
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- Function Dewatering
- Application Nonflammable Liquids
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Agency Compliance Etl/Cetl
- Warranty 2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.