Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Roller Chain, Riveted, 80 ANSI, 10 ft.
- Item # 2W221
- Mfr. Model # 80 TW 10
- NSN # 3020-00-540-0365
- UNSPSC # 31151603
- Catalog Page # 162
- Shipping Weight 18.15 lbs.
- ItemRoller Chain
- Chain TypeStandard Riveted
- ANSI Chain Size80
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Number of StrandsSingle
- Roller Dia.0.625"
- Width Between Roller Link Plates0.625"
- Overall Width1.398"
- Length10 ft.
- Max. Allowable Load3300 lb.
- Tensile Strength17,640 lb.
- Temp. Range15 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- StandardsAmerican National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Includes(1) Connecting Link
- Rivet End to Center Line0.640"
- Connecting End to Center Line0.758"
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.