Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carbon Steel Roller Chain, Standard Riveted Chain Type, 40 ANSI Chain Size, 1/2" Pitch
- Item # 2W193
- Mfr. Model # 40 TW 100
- UNSPSC # 31151603
- Catalog Page # 143
- Shipping Weight 44.95 lbs.
- Item Roller Chain
- Chain Type Standard Riveted
- ANSI Chain Size 40
- Pitch 1/2"
- Material Carbon Steel
- Number of Strands Single
- Roller Dia. 0.312"
- Width Between Roller Link Plates 0.312"
- Overall Width 0.717"
- Length 100 ft.
- Max. Allowable Load 810 lb.
- Tensile Strength 4290 lb.
- Temp. Range 15 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Standards American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Includes (10) Connecting Links
- Rivet End to Center Line 0.325"
- Connecting End to Center Line 0.392"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.