Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRoller Chain Link
- ANSI Chain Size80
- Width Between Roller Link Plates (In.)0.625
- Roller Dia. (In.)0.625
- Roller Link Plate Height (In.)0.949
- Connecting End to Center Line (In.)0.758
- Rivet End to Center Line (In.)0.640
- Pin Length (In.)1.398
- Inside Pin Dia.0.312"
- Outside Pin Dia. (In.)0.312
- Pin Link Plate Thickness (In.)0.125
- Pin TypeRiveted
- Length (In.)1.000
- Overall Width (In.)1.398
- Max. Allowable Load (Lb.)397
- LubricationSAE 10 to SAE 50
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Temp. Range-40 to 750F
- Agency ComplianceAmerican National Standards Institute (ANSI)
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.