Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Roller Link , Double Pitch
- Item # 1YGN2
- Mfr. Model # C2162HRL
- UNSPSC # 31151603
- Catalog Page # 143
- Shipping Weight 4.05 lbs.
- Item Roller Chain Link
- Type Double Pitch
- ANSI Chain Size C2162H
- Pitch 4"
- Width Between Roller Link Plates (In.) 1.250
- Roller Dia. (In.) 2.250
- Roller Link Plate Height (In.) 1.870
- Connecting End to Center Line (In.) 1.514
- Rivet End to Center Line (In.) 1.337
- Pin Length (In.) 2.851
- Inside Pin Dia. 0.562"
- Outside Pin Dia. (In.) 0.562
- Pin Link Plate Thickness (In.) 1.870
- Pin Type Cottered
- Length (In.) 3.000
- Overall Width (In.) 2.851
- Max. Allowable Load (Lb.) 9190
- Tensile Strength (Lb.) 58,000
- Lubrication SAE 10 to SAE 50
- Material Carbon Steel
- Temp. Range 15 to 300F
- Agency Compliance American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.