Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
SteelRoller Chain Conveyor Chain Type, C2162H ANSI Chain Size, 4" Pitch
- Item # 1YGZ7
- Mfr. Model # C2162HRB
- UNSPSC # 31151603
- Catalog Page # 162
- Shipping Weight 90.0 lbs.
- ItemRoller Chain
- Chain TypeConveyor
- ANSI Chain SizeC2162H
- Number of StrandsSingle
- Roller Dia.2.250"
- Width Between Roller Link Plates1.250"
- Overall Width2.851"
- Length10 ft.
- Max. Allowable Load9190 lb.
- Tensile Strength58,000 lb.
- Temp. Range15 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Pin TypeRiveted
- LubricationSAE 10 to SAE 50
- StandardsAmerican National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Includes(1) Connecting Link
- Pin Link Plate Thickness0.281"
- Roller Link Plate Height1.870"
- Outside Pin Dia.0.563"
- Pin Length2.851"
- Rivet End to Center Line1.337"
- Connecting End to Center Line1.514"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.