Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
SteelLeaf Chain Standard Riveted Chain Type, BL6 ANSI Chain Size, 3/4" Pitch
- Item # 1YGV5
- Mfr. Model # BL623
- UNSPSC # 31151603
- Catalog Page # 166
- Shipping Weight 137.0 lbs.
- ItemLeaf Chain
- Chain TypeStandard Riveted
- ANSI Chain SizeBL6
- Number of StrandsSingle
- Overall Width0.778"
- Length100 ft.
- Tensile Strength14,300 lb.
- Temp. Range15 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Lacing2" x 3"
- Pin TypeRiveted
- LubricationSAE 10 to SAE 50
- StandardsAmerican National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Pin Link Plate Thickness0.125"
- Roller Link Plate Height0.713"
- Inside Pin Dia.0.312"
- Outside Pin Dia.0.312"
- Pin Length0.778"
- Hole Dia.0.314"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.