Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Particle Counter, Size 0.3 to 5.0 uM
- Item # 4WDT2
- Mfr. Model # 9303-09
- UNSPSC # 41113903
- Catalog Page # 876
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- Item Particle Counter
- Particle Size 0.3, 1.0 and 5.0 Micrometers
- Flow Rate 0.1 CFM
- Relative Humidity Range 20 to 95%
- Temp. Range 41 to 95 F
- Display Backlit Graphical Display
- Data Storage 1500 Records
- Number of Channels 3
- Count Modes Counts, Concentration
- Interface USB
- Powered By AC Adapter 110 To 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Or Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Power Supply, Battery, Isokinetic Inlet, Zero Filter, USB Cable, TrakPro Lite Data Download Software, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.