Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Thermo Anemometer, 0 to 2000 fpm
- Item # 3MPC9
- Mfr. Model # 9525
- UNSPSC # 41114401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.88 lbs.
- Item Thermo Anemometer
- Sensing Method Hot Wire
- Velocity (FPM) 0 to 2000
- Velocity (MPS) 0 to 10
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-5% of Reading or +/-5 FPM
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.5 Degrees F
- Probe Size 0.25" dia. x 3.10" L
- Display LCD
- Resolution 1 fpm
- Data Hold No
- Auto Power Off No
- Safety Rating Intrinsically Safe Div 1 and 2 Class I, Group C and D, Class II Groups E, F, and G, Class III
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.