Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Refrigerator StyleCommercial Merchandiser
- Refrigerator Capacity23 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity23 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C)0.5 to 3.3
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F)33 to 38
- Number of Doors1
- Number of Shelves4
- Number of Sections1
- Control TypeThermostatic
- Cord Length9 ft.
- Plug TypeNEMA 5-15R
- Door HingeRight
- Door TypeGlass
- FeaturesMagnetic door gasket of one piece construction removable without tools for ease of cleaning, LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet, Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion, Welded heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection
- Overall Height78-5/8"
- Overall Width27"
- Overall Depth29-13/16"
- Includes(4) Chrome Plated Shelf Clips
- Energy Star CompliantNo
- StandardsUL, NSF
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.