Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Non-Audible Flasher, 12-24 Volt, 35 Amp
- Item # 5LPC6
- Mfr. Model # 97231-3
- UNSPSC # 25172901
- Catalog Page # 1294
- Shipping Weight 0.53 lbs.
- ItemFlasher Without Audible Signal
- TypeHeavy-Duty Solid State
- Voltage Rating12 or 24
- Lamp Capacity35 Amp Load
- Flash Rate Per Minute90
- Length (In.)3.12
- Width (In.)2.66
- Height (In.)1.32
- FinishDie-Cast Aluminum Housing
- For Use WithLED or Incandescent Lamps on 12V or 24V Electrical Systems
- StandardsFMVSS 108, SAE J590 and J1054
- Includes14 Gauge Lead Wire, 18 Gauge Ground Wire, (2)1/2"-6 Pan Head Screws at 2.12" Centers, (2) 4" cable ties
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.