Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Line Interactive UPS, 1.05kVA, 705W, 120VAC
- Item # 5JK16
- Mfr. Model # OMNISMART 1050 PNP
- UNSPSC # 39121011
- Catalog Page # 449
- Shipping Weight 30.35 lbs.
- ItemLine Interactive UPS
- VA Rating1.05kVA
- Input Voltage120VAC
- Input Current6.7A
- Output Voltage115/120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)23 min./7 min.
- Number of Outlets(6) 5-15R
- Outlet Type(6) UPS/Surge
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionNo
- Transfer Time2 to 4 msec
- Input Connection6 ft. Cord with NEMA 5-15P Plug
- PortsUSB Communication Port
- Special FeaturesOMNI SMART 1050 Line Interactive UPS System Offers Voltage Regulation And Battery Support, Plus Complete AC Surge Suppression, Prevents Equipment Damage, Data Loss And Downtime Due To Power Problems, Supports A Single Entry Level PC System For Up To 60 min During Power Failures, Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Circuits Correct Brownouts As Low As 75 And Overvoltages As High As 147V To Normal 120V Levels Without Using Battery Power, USB Port Enables Safe Unattended Shutdown Without Data Loss During Extended Power Failures, Supports Tripp Lite's Watchdog Software Application, Built-in Audible Alarm and 5 Front Panel LEDs Indicate Status Of Line Power, Battery Power, Battery Low/Replace, Voltage Regulation And Overload Status, Supports Hot-Swap Battery Replacement Via Built-In Battery Access Panel
- StandardsTested to UL1778 (USA), Tested to CSA (Canada), Tested to NOM (Mexico), Meets FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI)
- Display TypeLED
- IncludesOMNI SMART 1050 UPS System, USB Cable, Warranty Information, Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (935)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (931)
- Backup Batteries (373)
- Battery Backups, UPS (308)
- UPS Battery Backups (307)
- Back-Up Batteries (301)
- Backup Systems, UPS (281)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (280)
- UPS Systems (280)
- Power Surge (278)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (278)
- Voltage Regulators (105)
- Line Conditioners (70)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well