Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemStandby UPS
- MountingDesk Top/Tower
- VA Rating550VA
- Input Voltage120VAC
- Input Current10A
- Output Voltage115/120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)10 min./3.5 min.
- Number of Outlets(8) 5-15R
- Outlet Type(4) UPS/Surge, (4) Surge
- Automatic Volts RegulationNo
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionYes
- Transfer Time4 msec from AC to Battery, 2 msec from Battery to AC
- Input Connection6 ft. Cord with NEMA 5-15P Plug
- PortsUSB (HID Enabled)
- Special FeaturesComplete Protection For PCs, Workstations And Other Sensitive Electronics In An Attractive Ultra-Compact, Mountable Housing, Widely Spaced Outlets Accommodate Large Transformer Plugs, Free Poweralert Software Enables Safe Unattended System Shutdown Without Data Loss During Extended Outages, Keyhole Mounting Flanges Enable Secure Wallmount Installation
- StandardsTested to UL1778 (USA), Tested to CSA (Canada), Tested to NOM (Mexico), Meets FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI), ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Display TypeLED
- IncludesINTERNET550U UPS System, USB Cable, Instruction Manual
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.