Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Interactive UPS
- VA Rating550VA
- Input Voltage120VAC
- Input Current10A
- Output Voltage115/120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)15 min./4 min.
- Number of Outlets(6) 5-15R
- Outlet Type(3) UPS/Surge, (3) Surge
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionYes
- Transfer Time2 to 4 msec
- Input Connection6 ft. Cord with NEMA 5-15P Plug
- PortsUSB (HID Enabled)
- Special FeaturesComplete Surge Protection And Battery Support For Personal Computers, Internetworking Equipment And Other Sensitive Electronics, Line Interactive UPS System Offers Voltage Regulation And Battery Support, Complete Ac And Dialup/Dsl Modem Line Surge Suppression, 3 Battery Supported Outlets, 3 Surge-Only Outlets, Free Poweralert Software Enables Safe Unattended System Shutdown Without Data Loss During Extended Outages
- StandardsTested to UL1778 (USA), Tested to CSA (Canada), Tested to NOM (Mexico), Meets FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI)
- Display TypeLED
- IncludesSMART550USB UPS System, USB and Telephone Interconnection Cables, Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (855)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (851)
- Backup Batteries (278)
- Battery Backups, UPS (213)
- UPS Battery Backups (212)
- Back-Up Batteries (206)
- Backup Systems, UPS (200)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (199)
- UPS Systems (199)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (197)
- Voltage Regulators (107)
- Line Conditioners (70)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.