Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
UPS System, 700VA Power Rating, 115/120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 6
- Item # 3TA20
- Mfr. Model # OMNISMART 700
- UNSPSC # 39121011
- Catalog Page # 449
- Shipping Weight 22.4 lbs.
- Item UPS System
- Power Rating 700VA
- Output Voltage 115/120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 17 min./4 min.
- Number of Outlets 6
- Outlet Type (3) UPS/Surge, (3) Surge
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- Mounting Tower/Wall
- Watts 450W
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 2 to 4 msec
- Width 5.2"
- Depth 7.5"
- Height 10.8"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 60
- Input Current 12.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports DB9 Serial, USB (HID Enabled)
- Special Features USB Port, TEL/DSL Protection, Front Panel Status LEDs
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI)
- Includes Poweralert Software, DB9, USB and Telephone Interconnection Cables
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (919)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (915)
- Backup Batteries (371)
- Battery Backups, UPS (307)
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System) Battery Backups (307)
- Back-Up Batteries (300)
- Backup Systems, UPS (280)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (279)
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System) Systems (279)
- Power Surge (277)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (277)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.