Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
UPS System330VA Power Rating, 120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 4
- Item # 3RY95
- Mfr. Model # OMNISMART350HG
- UNSPSC # 39121011
- Catalog Page # 449
- Shipping Weight 27.0 lbs.
- ItemUPS System
- Power Rating330VA
- Output Voltage120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)46 min./18 min.
- Number of Outlets4
- Outlet TypeUPS/Surge
- UPS TypeMedical Grade
- Input Voltage120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionYes
- Transfer Time2 to 4 msec
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Display TypeLED
- Input Current2.3A
- PortsDB9 Serial
- Special FeaturesVoltage Regulation, Poweralert Software
- StandardsUL1778; CSA; FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI); UL60601-1 (medical grade)
- IncludesSerial Cable for Remote Monitoring
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (926)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (922)
- Backup Batteries (371)
- Battery Backups, UPS (307)
- UPS Battery Backups (306)
- Back-Up Batteries (300)
- Backup Systems, UPS (280)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (279)
- UPS Systems (279)
- Power Surge (277)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (277)
- Voltage Regulators (134)
- Line Conditioners (94)
- Standby Power Supplies (37)
- Hospital-Grade UPS Systems (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.