Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHospital Grade UPS
- VA Rating330VA
- Input Voltage120VAC
- Input Current2.3A
- Output Voltage120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)46 min./18 min.
- Number of Outlets(4) 5-15R-HG
- Outlet Type(4) UPS/Surge
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionNo
- Transfer Time2 to 4 msec
- Input Connection6 ft. Cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG Plug
- PortsDB9 Serial
- Special FeaturesMedical-Grade UPS Protection With Built-In Line-Interactive Voltage Regulation, Poweralert Software Enables Complete UPS Monitoring And Safe Unattended System Shutdown, Hospital-Grade Plug And Outlets
- StandardsTested to UL1778 (USA), Tested to CSA (Canada), Meets FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI), Tested to UL60601-1 (medical grade)
- Display TypeLED
- IncludesOMNI SMART 350HG Hospital Grade UPS System, Serial Cable for remote Monitoring, Warranty Information, Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (847)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (843)
- Backup Batteries (273)
- Battery Backups, UPS (208)
- UPS Battery Backups (207)
- Back-Up Batteries (201)
- Backup Systems, UPS (195)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (194)
- UPS Systems (194)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (192)
- Standby Power Supplies (38)
- Hospital-Grade UPS Systems (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.