Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSmart UPS
- VA Rating60kVA
- Input Voltage120/208VAC
- Input Current125A
- Output Voltage120/208VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)14.2 min./5.5 min.
- Number of OutletsHardwired
- Outlet TypeHardwire
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionNo
- Transfer Time0 msec
- Input ConnectionHardwired
- PortsDB9 Serial, SNMP/Web Slot
- Special Features3-Phase, Online, Double Conversion Protection For Mission Critical Applications, Extended Runtime Option With Battery Packs BPE480VB, BPE480VC, Use In Economy-Mode Saves Operating Costs,
- StandardsUL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A, RoHS
- Display TypeLCD/LED
- IncludesSU60K UPS System, PowerAlert Software and Cabling, Parallel Cable (for 1+1 Operation), Instruction Manual and Startup Checklist, Warranty Information
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.