Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Interactive UPS, 750VA, 450W, 120V, 1PH
- Item # 2KGF6
- Mfr. Model # SMART750
- UNSPSC # 39121011
- Catalog Page # 449
- Shipping Weight 22.97 lbs.
- ItemLine Interactive UPS
- VA Rating750VA
- Input Voltage120VAC
- Input Current4.4A
- Output Voltage115/120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)16 min./5.5 min.
- Number of Outlets(6) 5-15R
- Outlet Type(6) UPS/Surge
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionNo
- Transfer Time2 to 4 msec
- Input Connection6 ft. Cord with NEMA 5-15P Plug
- PortsUSB Communication Port
- Special FeaturesAdvanced AVR Corrects Brownouts and Overvoltages without Using Battery Power, Pure Sine Wave Output,
- StandardsTested to UL1778 (USA), Tested to CSA (Canada), Meets FCC Part 15 Category A (EM)
- Display TypeLED
- IncludesSMART750 UPS System, Monitoring Cable, PowerAlert Unattended Shutdown and UPS/Power Monitoring Software, Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (933)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (929)
- Backup Batteries (373)
- Battery Backups, UPS (308)
- UPS Battery Backups (307)
- Back-Up Batteries (301)
- Backup Systems, UPS (281)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (280)
- UPS Systems (280)
- Power Surge (278)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (278)
- Voltage Regulators (105)
- Line Conditioners (70)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.