Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
On-Line UPS, 6kVA, 4.2kW, 120/208/240V, 1PH
- Item # 2GZU1
- Mfr. Model # SU6000RT4U
- UNSPSC # 39121011
- Catalog Page # 449
- Shipping Weight 189.2 lbs.
- ItemOn-Line UPS
- VA Rating6kVA
- Input Voltage120/208/240VAC
- Input Current24A
- Output Voltage120/208/240VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)20 min./8 min.
- Number of Outlets(8) 5-20R, (2) L6-20R, (2) L6-30R
- Outlet Type(12) UPS/Surge
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionNo
- Transfer Time0 msec
- Input Connection10 ft. Cord with NEMA L14-30P Plug
- Ports(1) DB9 Serial, Contact Closure, (1) USB (HID Enabled), EPO, SNMP/Web Slot, RS-232
- Special FeaturesTrue Online Protection with Pure Sine Wave Output, Use in Economy Mode to Save Operating Costs, Extended Runtime Option with BP192V557C-1PH, BP192V787C-1PH, BP192V1037C-1PH, BP192V1407C-1PH, Hot-Swappable Feature Lets Users Replace/Repair UPS without Powering Down Connected Equipment,
- StandardsUL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A
- Display TypeLCD/LED
- IncludesSU6000RT4U UPS System (with SUPDMB56 detachable PDU module), USB, DB9 and EPO Cabling, Rack Mount Installation Kit for 4 Post Rack Enclosures, Owner's Manual and Warranty Information
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (933)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (929)
- Backup Batteries (373)
- Battery Backups, UPS (308)
- UPS Battery Backups (307)
- Back-Up Batteries (301)
- Backup Systems, UPS (281)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (280)
- UPS Systems (280)
- Power Surge (278)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (278)
- Voltage Regulators (105)
- Line Conditioners (70)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.