Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemOn-Line UPS
- VA Rating30kVA
- Input Voltage120/208VAC
- Input Current90A
- Output Voltage120/208VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)25 min./11 min.
- Number of OutletsHardwired
- Outlet TypeHardwire
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionNo
- Transfer Time0 msec
- Input ConnectionHardwired
- PortsDB9 Serial, Contact Closure, SNMP/Web Slot, RS-232, AS400
- Special Features3-Phase, Online, Double Conversion Protection For Mission Critical Applications, Small Footprint Module, Extended Runtime Option With Internal Battery Packs SUBF2030, SURBC2030, Use In Economy Mode To Save Operating Costs,
- StandardsUL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A
- Display TypeLCD/LED
- IncludesSU30K3/3XR5 UPS System (Power and Battery Components in One Module), PowerAlert Software and Cabling, Warranty Information, Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.