Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSurge Protector
- Number of Outlets3
- Cord LengthDirect Plug In
- Rated Joules660
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Max. Amps15
- ColorLight Gray
- Telephone/Fax Surge ProtectionNo
- Coax Surge ProtectionNo
- Power IndicatorYes
- Circuit BreakerYes
- Outlet Surge ProtectionYes
- Max. Surge Current39kA
- Noise Reduction Rating NRRUp to 20dB
- Mounting StyleDirect Plug-In
- Housing MaterialPlastic
- For Use WithDesktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac Protection, Dual Port Usb Charging Ports For Smarphones, Tablets, Mp3 Players and Other Portable Devices
- IncludesInstruction Manual with Warranty Information
- StandardsUL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), UL1449 3rd Edition, Approvals RoHS
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.