Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Datacom Surge Protector, Number of Outlets: 8, 2160 Rated Joules, 8 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 5JK47
- Mfr. Model # TLP808TEL
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 508
- Shipping Weight 2.6 lbs.
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Outlets 8
- Color White
- Cord Length 8 ft.
- Communication Port (2) RJ11 Telephone
- Rated Joules 2160
- Medical Grade No
- Housing Material Plastic
- Voltage 120
- Max. Amps 15
- Length 9-35/64"
- Max. Surge Current 144kA
- Mounting Style Multiple Keyhole
- Power Indicator Yes
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR Up to 40dB
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration Right Angle 5-15P
- Width 4-55/64"
- Depth 1-33/64"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection Yes
- Coax Surge Protection No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Number of Transformer Outlets 3
- Outlet Center Distance 75mm Horizontal and 41.6mm Vertical
- For Use With Home Computers and Other Important Electrical Equipment
- Hz 50/60
- Includes 6 ft. Telephone Cord, Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), UL1363 (Power Tap), UL497A (Communications), FCC Part 68 (Communications), cUL / CSA (Canada), Industry Canada (Communications), Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications, Approvals RoHS
- Footnotes 1,2,4,6
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (919)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (915)
- Surge Arrestors (485)
- Power Strips (422)
- Outlet Strips (418)
- Power Outlet Strips (375)
- Power Taps (254)
- Relocatable Power Taps (254)
- Plug-In Surge Protectors/Suppressors (141)
- Power Strip Surge Protectors/Suppressors (134)
- Voice/Data Surge Protectors (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.