Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protector, 15A, 6 Outlet, Light Gray
- Item # 5JK29
- Mfr. Model # SK6-0
- NSN # 5920-01-384-4850
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemSurge Protector
- Number of Outlets6
- Cord LengthDirect Plug In
- Rated Joules540
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Max. Amps15
- ColorLight Gray
- Telephone/Fax Surge ProtectionNo
- Coax Surge ProtectionNo
- Power IndicatorYes
- Circuit BreakerYes
- Number of Transformer Outlets4
- Outlet Surge ProtectionYes
- Max. Surge Current36kA
- Mounting StyleDirect Plug-In
- Housing MaterialPlastic
- Outlet Center Distance25.2mm Horizontal and 39mm Vertical
- For Use WithPersonal Computers, Cad/Cam/Cae Workstations, Network Nodes, Fileservers, Point-Of-Sale Terminals, Audio/Visual Devices
- IncludesInstruction Manual with Warranty Information
- StandardsUL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications, Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.