Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protector Outlet StripNumber of Outlets: 8, 1440 Rated Joules, 25 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 4HHH2
- Mfr. Model # TLP825
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.41 lbs.
- ItemSurge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets8
- Cord Length25 ft.
- Rated Joules1440
- Medical GradeNo
- Housing MaterialPlastic
- Max. Amps15
- Max. Surge Current84kA
- Mounting StyleKeyhole
- Power IndicatorYes
- Noise Reduction Rating NRRUp to 40dB
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- NEMA Plug ConfigurationRight Angle 5-15P
- Coax Surge ProtectionNo
- NEC Cord DesignationSJT
- Circuit BreakerYes
- Number of Transformer Outlets3
- Outlet Center Distance28.5mm Standard and 57mm Transformer
- For Use WithDesktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac Protection
- IncludesEight Safety Covers, Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- StandardsUL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), UL1363 (Power Tap), cUL / CSA (Canada), Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications, Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.