Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protector Outlet Strip, Number of Outlets: 7, 1080 Rated Joules, 12 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 4HHG8
- Mfr. Model # TLP712
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.17 lbs.
- Item Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets 7
- Color White
- Cord Length 12 ft.
- Rated Joules 1080
- Medical Grade No
- Housing Material Plastic
- Voltage 120
- Max. Amps 15
- Length 11-11/16"
- Max. Surge Current 72kA
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Power Indicator Yes
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR Up to 20dB
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Width 2-3/64"
- Depth 1-21/64"
- Coax Surge Protection No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Number of Transformer Outlets 1
- Outlet Center Distance 29mm Standard, 33mm Last Standard and Transformer
- For Use With Desktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac Protection
- Hz 50/60
- Includes Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), NOM (Mexico), UL1363 (Power Tap), cUL / CSA (Canada), Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications, Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.