Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protector Outlet Strip, Number of Outlets: 4, 450 Rated Joules, 4 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 4HHG4
- Mfr. Model # TLP404
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 508
- Shipping Weight 0.76 lbs.
- Item Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets 4
- Color Gray
- Cord Length 4 ft.
- Rated Joules 450
- Medical Grade No
- Housing Material Plastic
- Voltage 120
- Max. Amps 15
- Length 8-1/4"
- Max. Surge Current 22.5kA
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Width 1-1/2"
- Depth 1-1/2"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection No
- Coax Surge Protection No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Number of Transformer Outlets 1
- Outlet Center Distance 28.6mm
- For Use With Desktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac Line Protection
- Hz 50/60
- Includes (4) Safety Covers, Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), UL1363 (Power Tap), cUL / CSA (Canada), Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4HHG5TRIPP LITE
Price $17.45 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.