Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protector Outlet StripNumber of Outlets: 4, 450 Rated Joules, 4 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 4HHG4
- Mfr. Model # TLP404
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 508
- Shipping Weight 0.76 lbs.
- ItemSurge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets4
- Cord Length4 ft.
- Rated Joules450
- Medical GradeNo
- Housing MaterialPlastic
- Max. Amps15
- Max. Surge Current22.5kA
- Mounting StyleKeyhole
- Power IndicatorYes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Telephone/Fax Surge ProtectionNo
- Coax Surge ProtectionNo
- NEC Cord DesignationSJT
- Circuit BreakerYes
- Number of Transformer Outlets1
- Outlet Center Distance28.6mm
- For Use WithDesktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac Line Protection
- Includes(4) Safety Covers, Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- StandardsUL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), UL1363 (Power Tap), cUL / CSA (Canada), Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 4HHG5TRIPP LITE
Price $17.45 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.