Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSurge Protection Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets7
- Cord Length15 ft.
- Rated Joules2520
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- NEMA Plug ConfigurationRight Angle 5-15P
- Max. Amps15
- Telephone/Fax Surge ProtectionYes
- Coax Surge ProtectionNo
- NEC Cord DesignationSJT
- Power IndicatorYes
- Circuit BreakerYes
- Number of Transformer Outlets3
- Outlet Surge ProtectionYes
- Max. Surge Current156kA
- Noise Reduction Rating NRRUp to 20dB
- Mounting StyleKeyhole
- Housing MaterialPlastic
- Outlet Center Distance29mm Standard and 48mm Transformer
- For Use WithDesktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac and Dialup Or Dsl Modem Line Protection
- Includes6 ft. Telephone Cord, Instruciton Manual with Warranty Information
- StandardsUL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), UL1363 (Power Tap), UL497A (Communications), FCC Part 68 (Communications), cUL / CSA (Canada), Industry Canada (Communications), Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications, Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.