Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Suppressor, 15A, 7 Outlet, 4 ft, Black
- Item # 33L731
- Mfr. Model # TLP74RB
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
- ItemSurge Protection Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets7
- Cord Length4 ft.
- Rated Joules540
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Max. Amps15
- Telephone/Fax Surge ProtectionNo
- Coax Surge ProtectionNo
- NEC Cord DesignationSJT
- Power IndicatorYes
- Circuit BreakerYes
- Number of Transformer Outlets1
- Outlet Surge ProtectionYes
- Max. Surge Current36kA
- Mounting StyleMultiple Keyhole
- Housing MaterialPlastic
- Outlet Center Distance28.5mm
- For Use WithDesktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac Protection
- Includes(7) Total AC Outlets (6 Right Angle, (1) Transformer Plug Outlet)
- StandardsUL1449/1363/Cul, Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.