Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSurge Protection Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets10
- Cord Length8 ft.
- Rated Joules2400
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Max. Amps15
- Telephone/Fax Surge ProtectionYes
- Coax Surge ProtectionNo
- NEC Cord DesignationSJT
- Power IndicatorYes
- Circuit BreakerYes
- Number of Transformer Outlets4
- Outlet Surge ProtectionYes
- Max. Surge Current12kA
- Noise Reduction Rating NRRUp to 40dB
- Mounting StyleMultiple Keyhole
- Housing MaterialPlastic
- Outlet Center Distance28.4mm Standard, 56.8mm Standard and Transformer
- For Use WithHome Computers, TV/VCR/DVD Players, Stereos and Other Important Electrical Equipment
- Includes6 ft. RJ11 Telephone Cable, Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
- StandardsUL1449/1363/497A/cUL/FCC Part68/Industry Canada, Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.