Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Datacom Surge Protector, Number of Outlets: 10, 2400 Rated Joules, 8 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 33L727
- Mfr. Model # TLP1008TEL
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.45 lbs.
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Outlets 10
- Color Black
- Cord Length 8 ft.
- Communication Port (3) RJ11 Telephone
- Rated Joules 2400
- Medical Grade No
- Housing Material Plastic
- Voltage 120
- Max. Amps 15
- Length 12"
- Max. Surge Current 12kA
- Mounting Style Multiple Keyhole
- Power Indicator Yes
- Noise Attenuation Up to 40dB
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Width 5-1/4"
- Depth 2"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection Yes
- Coax Surge Protection No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Number of Transformer Outlets 4
- Outlet Center Distance 28.4mm Standard, 56.8mm Standard and Transformer
- For Use With Home Computers, TV/VCR/DVD Players, Stereos and Other Important Electrical Equipment
- Hz 50/60
- Includes 6 ft. RJ11 Telephone Cable, Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
- Standards UL1449/1363/497A/cUL/FCC Part68/Industry Canada, Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.