Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protector Outlet StripNumber of Outlets: 6, 900 Rated Joules, 6 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 2MY46
- Mfr. Model # PM6SN1
- NSN # 5920-01-384-4860
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 508
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- ItemSurge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets6
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Rated Joules900
- Medical GradeNo
- Housing MaterialMetal
- Max. Amps15
- Max. Surge Current45kA
- Mounting StyleKeyhole
- Noise Reduction Rating NRRUp to 20dB
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Telephone/Fax Surge ProtectionNo
- Coax Surge ProtectionNo
- NEC Cord DesignationSJT
- Circuit BreakerYes
- Outlet Center Distance38.89mm
- For Use WithOffers Multiple Outlet Power Distribution and Surge Suppression In Workbench, Wallmount Or Floor Mount Applications. Ideal Protection For Home Appliances, Entertainment Centers, Industrial Equipment and Other Electronic Loads
- Includes6 NEMA 5-15R Output Receptacles
- StandardsUL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), cUL / CSA (Canada), Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2KGE7TRIPP LITE
Price $51.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.