Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Inverter, 120VAC, 2400W, 2 Outlet
- Item # 5JK24
- Mfr. Model # PV2400FC
- UNSPSC # 32121705
- Catalog Page # 451
- Shipping Weight 38.4 lbs.
- Output Voltage120VAC
- Input Voltage24VDC
- Output Watts2400W
- Peak Output Power4800W
- Number of Outlets2
- Outlet TypeDC Input Terminals
- NEMA Receptacle5-15/20R
- Material of ConstructionPolycarbonate
- Description/Special FeaturesContinuously supplies up to 2400W of 120VAC power to 2 AC outlets from any 24V battery or automotive DC source. Frequency control locks AC output at 60Hz for operating stability of motor loads. Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple, permanent installation. Highly reliable large transformer design specializes in powering motors and other inductive loads with high-current startup needs, 1 Year Limited Mfr Warranty
- IncludesSet of High Current DC Input Terminals
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.